2 cups Nuts
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water place all ingredients in a cast iron skillet turn on high until it begins to boil. Stirring constantly
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Friday, November 7, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
If you live in Arizona only the nights are feeling the slightest like Fall weather, and maybe if you get up early enough you can open your windows for and hour and get some fresh air. It is the week of null for me. All the Halloween is packed up and put away, I am trying to get rid of the last candy (so I don't eat it) and there is no rush to get ready for Thanksgiving yet. We have been taking advantage of our local parks enjoying some outdoor fun. It was also time for us to renew our Phoenix Zoo Membership.
Why do I love my Zoo membership
1. No guilt if I don't see everything (I always feel like I have to "get my monies worth"
2. Great safe outdoor place to burn off energy and a little exercise for me
3. Petting the goats ( I really do love goats Jet Stream is our favorite)
4. Merry-Go-Round (buy the 10 ride pack it is the cheapest)
5. Two playgrounds the giant tree and in the summer the splash park
6. Pack your own lunch (another money saver)
7. We love animals, and the baby Zebras are so cute
8. Discounts on Zoo lights
9. The Rhino's (my then 20 month old informed all at the exhibit that they "have a naked butt"
10. An all ready paid for last minute activity that works 7 days a week 363 days a year that is always fun.