Saturday, April 23, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
I love this interview and I love what Rachael Says about Speaking is a SKILL that can often take time to learn, why not give your child a Language! We have loved watching our kids use sign language, we have cousins and friends that also have enjoyed it. It is a tool for parenthood whether for not you have a child with a hearing/speaking challenge or not. Leah you are so well spoken what a role modle you are!
WE LOVE THE SIGNING TIME FAMILY!
Friday, April 15, 2011
1. Matthew 26:26-27,39 (sacrament cup or small cracker or chex cereal)
2. Matthew 26: 48-49 (chocolate kiss)
3. Matthew 26: 14-15 (3 dimes) [This fulfilled the prophecy in Zechariah 11:12-14.]
4. Matthew 27:1-2 (knotted twine)
6. Matthew 27:28-30 or Mark 15:16-17 (square of red or purple fabric)
7. Matthew 27:31-32 (small nail or toothpick cross)
8. Matthew 27:50-51, 54 (crushed rocks)
9. Matthew 27:57-60 (strip of white cloth)
10. Matthew 27:60, 62-66 (a small, flat stone)
11. Mark 16:1, 2-6 (bay leaf or other herb)
12. Matthew 28:5-6 (empty)
If you want to just copy and paste the Scriptures you can do so at LDS.org, cut into strips and put into eggs.
Easter Week Quite Book
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
This is a delightful book with a great moral
"No matter what you step in, keep walking along and singing your song"
Thanks to my awesome friend Jackson (age 11) we now have coloring pages to go along with the story. Print in Landscape
Also check out www.harpercollinschildrens.com/petethecat for the fun Pete the Cat Song