I made this onesie, tutu and headband set for my new niece yesterday! I feel like it's an easy and cheap gift...most of the supplies I had on hand.
- a glue gun (just for the headband)
- elastic or ribbon...to tie the tulle to.
- tulle...either from the bolt or a 6 inch roll of it... that's what i use.
- felt, jewel and cut up tights for the headband...you can use a flower, ribbon or whatever you have on hand.
- a onesie and scrap fabric to hand stitch on a monogram
- spray adhesive (optional...I think it would stay on with just the stitching on the letter)
- an hour to put it all together and WA-LA!
p.s. you don't need sewing skills or any skills, really, for this project! That's the best!
Oh yea, and a less than thrilled 4 year old boy to model it for you! Secretly he volunteered to be the model!
I especially love it with the buzz shirt and striped "leggings" if you will!