Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Tag

Christmas Tag




1. Have you started your Christmas shopping?

Yes and finished! (in November)



2. Tell me about one of your special traditions.

Baking as a Family. Temple Lights, Zoo Lights taking walks at night to see the lights (um we like lights)
Coco Latte!!!



3. When do you put up your tree?

Day after Thanksgiving



4. Are you a Black Friday shopper?

No, but if YOU go I will send money



5. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home?

Home Sweet Home


6. What is your funniest Christmas memory?

G and the Purple House, maybe the Toots Hippo game.. she just makes so many. Or the time I shot Mr Saftey in the eye with a Candy Cane


7. What is your favorite Christmas movie of all time?

Elf (Christmas Vacations, A Christmas Story, Shreck The Halls)


8. Do you do your own Christmas baking? What's your favorite treat?
Oh man we do, Sugar Almonds, Fudge, Divinity, Cookies, Carmel Pop Corn ....stop me now!
9. Fake or real tree?

Fake Tree and LOVE IT


10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
Oh I love to Panic Year Round.

11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?

Somethimes


12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
Playing Games and eating, and Polor Express

13. What Christmas Craft do you like the best?

I am going to call Baking and EATING a craft!


14. Christmas music? Yes or no
Yes it starts after Thanksgiving

15. When do you plan to finish all your shopping?

I thought I was done, I need a 100 watt light blub, (Santa ask me to pick it up)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...