Friday, December 17, 2010

Shirataki Noodles Part 2

189 Calorie Chicken Lo Mein

So this is my third time cooking with these "Miracle Noodles". The recipe was my FAVORITE. I cleaned my plate!!!





















Makes 1 Serving, about 3 cups

Ingredients:
1 pack Shirataki Noodles
2 cups steamed stir fry veggies
1/2 cup bean sprouts
3 oz cooked chicken diced
1/2 tsp sesame seed oil
1 tbls soy sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
Pam Butter Spray


Directions
Rinse noodles for 3-4 minutes. Remember to breathe through your mouth. Cut into bite size pieces. Pat dry and place in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes.

While noodles are cooking place veggies, bean sprouts, and died chicken in a pan, spray with pam and cook over medium heat. When the noodles are done once again pat dry and add to pan. Add sesame seed oil and a small amount of soy sauce. Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes until all flavors and merged.

Serve on plate and add the rest of the soy sauce and salt and pepper to taste.

This recipe is amazing!!! I didn't notice a difference in the noodles at all. I'm glad that I didn't give up on these noodles, they truly are a miracle.

Serving of Chicken Lo Mein from PF Changs 1 dish 1610 calories. That is a HUGE Difference.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...