Wednesday, July 27, 2011

paint + sweat = new room makeover!!

I had the oppurtunity to makeover my friend's little boys bedroom! I was more than thrilled! She was going out of town for 1 week...Saturday to Saturday...I procrastinated a bit and started Wednesday! We barely made it! She had the bed and the bedding, and my budget was $100. $100 goes faster than one might think...a few accessories and paint and I was spent. But that's when you get to be creative and resourceful. We reused frames she already had and a we used a bookshelf, that I was getting ready to donate, as the dresser. I may have gone over budget...just slightly. But it turned out great and he was SuPeR excited. And thats all that matters!! He loves cars, firetrucks, construction and trains. So we threw a little of everything in there to make a transportation room!










5 comments:

Julie said...

its AMAZING! i love it more everyday and I love you and the crew for taken care of us so my children can have a magical childhood (on a budget!)

mom/sandy said...

love it-so dang cute!

Amanda Bullard said...

AMAZING!!!

Beth said...

Absolutely adorable!

Christa said...

What a great idea! Love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...