Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Father's Day Idea


I had the kids pictures taken by my Girl friend they turned out so sweet, she did a great job becasue Baby S was crying most the time and G would not stay still I was so worried they woud not turn our but look! I love it. Here is her info if you are intressted.


Picture This Photography is running a $30 Father's Day special!! Bring dad's favorite shoes, slippers, boots, sports paraphnelia, hats, work gear or whatever reminds you of "dad" and capture your kids modeling it!! You will receive a cd with your edited pictures on it and you are free to print it wherever you would like!! Call today and reserve your spot!! I will be scheduling first come, first serve!! Call

Malissa at 602-319-7632 and check out my website!
http://picturethis--photography.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...